Monday 19 March 2018

Experimental Perfume Club

Last week, we had a fragrance workshop which I can say was the most interesting seminar. It was done by founder Emmanuelle Moeglin and she taught us the basics of fragrance, the layers, notes and accords. We first had a smell of the different scents before creating our own! It allowed us to find out which ones we liked and disliked. I found that I preferred citrus, fruity, amber and woody accords. My group and I agreed on it and from this we mixed these together to create a new perfume for our target consumer. We chose urban male aged between 24-30 and the woody tones were for the deeper masculine feel with citrus to lift it up. At first we put too much fruity and this overpowered our scent and Emmanuelle came round and told us to add more woody which we didn't mind because it smelt good! It reminded me of the talk I had at FIT in January, I seem to like the more hands on, involved approach like working in a lab.





Love, 
Shaleen
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig