Wednesday 7 March 2018

Brand Everywhere

In a recent lecture, we ran through various brands and their unique story and successful advertising. I liked a couple of the brands mentioned and wanted to further my research into them. We were shown a Tiffany ad from 2016 that was a hashtag #lovenotlike taking in social media trend of liking things and mixing it with their brand of the Tiffany iconic love pendant. There was even a snapchat filter used in the campaign, trying to cater to a millennial consumer. I love the incorporation of New York as a place as well as thats the brand's heritage.


Aesop was another brand mentioned that I found interesting. Each Aesop store has a unique interior design. Its a brand that doesn't advertise but you feel special once you discover it. I can say I definitely felt like this when I first found it! It is more about the indulgent product experience and less about false promises. It takes a modern minimalist approach. The experience is in itself powerful branding. It makes you want to embrace physical stores in an online world. Its a moment of sanctuary and calm. They even adapt their aesthetics based on the locations which are carefully thought about.



Love, 
Shaleen
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig