Monday 16 April 2018

Paris

Over Easter break, I went to France with my family and our first stop was 3 days in Paris. I have been a couple times before when I was younger but I don't remember any of it so this was like a first time experience. I have always dismissed going because it is next door to England and didn't find it interesting but it definitely exceeded my expectations. Having been to New York and living in London I would have to say this is the most fashionable fashion capital I have been in. Many of my favourite designers are French and the city lives up to it. The street style is very chic and day to day people dress really well.

Of course on the first day we had to visit the Eiffel Tower and with the surprising 23ÂșC weather I took full advantage to take a photoshoot. 
Paris is one of those cities that you can enjoy by just walking around and I love the cute balconies of the apartments everywhere. 


Love,
Shaleen
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig