Monday 5 February 2018

Do/ Story/ How to tell a story so the world listens.

I recently finished a book, it was a quick read, that was like a little handbook of tips on storytelling. It included real scenarios and anecdotes which I love to read/listen to. It takes me a long time to find a book to read and I cant remember the last time I had read a book. Its quite autobiographic of real stories that the author had come across which I found interesting. Although not all the morals or stories were thrilling to read. My favourite quote wasn't actually from the numerous of quotes written in red inside the book but one in the midst of the writing.

'todays children seem to lack the will to dig deeper, preferring to surf the immediate.'

I find this true and it links to my last blog post about young people in this generation.

Image result for do story how to tell your story so the world listens



Love,
Shaleen
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig