Sunday 26 November 2017

Marie Zucker.

Marie Zucker is someone who I've admired for a couple of years now, I have also been inspired to take pictures like she her's for photoshoots. I was quite surprised that she had found my art account on Instagram and liked one of my posts. It definitely made my Saturday morning! She has worked for the likes of On the Rocks, Lula, The Last Magazine, Violet Book and Vogue Italia.

I love the introspective moments, that seem taken by chance. They're naturalistic, faded and subtle. The use of a film camera adds a pastel and delicate feel and the colours are definitely more vibrant as well. There's an element of youthful beauty, innocence and fairy tale decadence. It's ethereal and beautiful to leave reality whilst looking at the images. The intimate and cropped, close up pictures are lovely to see the finer details of the photos. They all seem so effortless. Some cool images are below:




http://www.mariezucker.com

Love,
Shaleen
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig