Tuesday 31 October 2017

5 Places I'd Love To Visit Right Now

I am really grateful that I can say I have travelled to so many places and I am only 18 years-old. My mum loves traveling and I think I've got that from her too. I love exploring and adventures because I am someone who gets bored quickly; I need change frequently. Also, I like to do things on holiday, not just sit at a beach because you could be anywhere by the ocean. I want to see the culture and taste the food. Some of my favourite places that I have been to is New York and Amsterdam where I have left wanting to live in both! My friends joke when choosing where we should take a girls trip in the summer, "we have to pick a place where she hasn't been yet." I believe we should spend our money on experiences not things (or both). It was hard for me to narrow down to only 5 places I'd like to visit but that's why the right now part is important, these are the places I'd like to see at the moment and my list changes constantly.

1. Reykjavik, Iceland 

Iceland is a natural beauty and I don't think there is any place like it. The Blue Lagoon is a must as are the Northern Lights.

2. Copenhagen, Denmark

Copenhagen reminds me of Amsterdam and as I loved that trip, I am sure I will love this city. It's an arty city, up and coming in fashion too. One particular museum called Louisiana Museum of Modern Art has an installation I have to visit called Gleaming Lights of the Souls by Yayoi Kusama. It's a room covered in lights and it looks gorgeous. The architecture is pretty as well, its a city that you have to walk around and enjoy (my favourite kinds.) Of course I will want to shop in Stroget for all my shopping desires.


3. Phuket, Thailand

Thailand is a popular destination and every time I see someone there reminds me I have to go soon. Not only are the islands beautiful but the Lantern Festival and Full Moon Party look like so much fun.



4. Havana, Cuba

I cannot believe it took me so long to realise how much I would like to go to Cuba. Old Havana looks amazing to walk through and the taxis all being vintage cars transports you back to the 60s and its so cool. Not to mention, the Cuban cuisine. It doesn't look real in pictures but more like a still from an old film.



5. Sydney, Australia 

Australia is on the other side of the world and I have wanted to go there for a long time. I remember watching H20 on Nickelodeon as a kid and wanting to go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef. As I have gotten older I still want to visit to see the famous Gold Coast and Sydney Harbour Bridge.



Love 
Shaleen 
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig